The best poster presented at the conference will be awarded. Evaluating the posters, the following criteria will be followed:
- quality of the research in terms of theoretical and methodological aspects
- originality of the work presented
- added value of the research in terms of “closing a gap” in knowledge
- how the research is contextualised, locally and/or globally
- design and originality of poster layout in relation to its contents
- quality of the poster presentation
The winner is announced during the closing ceremony of the conference, Wednesday September 13th at 17.00. The presenter/s of the winning poster will receive a present and a certificate.
THE WINNER FOR THE BEST POSTER AWARD AT THE ECDV CONFERENCE
ANNE JANELLE RABE
The winner of ECDV’s 2023 Best Poster award designed a poster that had an original layout while also being readable and informative. Additionally, the work presented was original in terms of the research topic and methodological approach. During the poster session the researcher presented their work enthusiastically and took good care in answering questions and explaining the project thoroughly.
We are pleased to announce that the winner of this year’s Best Poster award goes to Janelle Rabe, a doctoral researcher in the Department of Sociology at Durham University.
Her project is titled „Step up, Speak out! Co-producing knowledge with young people on addressing sexual violence though collaborative participatory approaches“. It focuses on youth, 13-18 years old, by involving them in addressing sexual violence through a series of participatory workshops, where they learn about the issue of sexual violence together with their peers in a safe, non-judgemental space.